Frome Vale Family
Like most schools, Frome Vale organises events to strengthen our community, provide fun events for the children and their family, and sometimes to make a little bit of extra money. The events are organised by the school but we encourage ‘Frome Vale Family’ – parents, carers, grandparents, to help us with these. There is no commitment to do every one or to attend meetings.
- 9th December event – ‘ Celebrating Difference’
- Kitchen garden project (including pond)
- environmental issues – recycling, clean air
- EDI in our communication
- 7th April – 70th anniversary event
- parent/family well-being workshops
Please let us know if you can support in any way.