What are we doing?
This website has been designed to be as accessible as possible whilst also being visually interesting. To do this we have considered a variety of features:
- Ability to zoom in on text without it spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using a keyboard
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader
- Coding standards
- Browser compatibility
- Consistent navigation
How are we doing?
The Cabot Learning Federation is committed to making this website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
- Some of our PDF documents may not be fully accessible
- Some of the images have empty ALT tags, but only where they are decorative
- Some text may not have sufficient colour contrast
- Some abbreviations or acronyms may not be fully explained
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read or audio recording please email: [email protected]
We will consider your request and get back to you in 7 working days.
Reporting Accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact the Cabot Learning Federation Communications Team by emailing [email protected]
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).